We Have a Winner!

Posted on 26 June 2019

A big congratulations and a hearty thank you to Brian Unwin, who has won a fantastic £110 in our monthly Play Your Part Lottery draw.

Our winner for May, Brian played our lottery for £5, and won 20% of the lottery proceeds. The other 80% goes directly to our 2020 Redevelopment project, which will ensure the Theatre is a sparkling cultural gem for 2021 and beyond.

Brian told us,

“Having entered the Belgrade lottery whilst buying tickets for the Dinosaur Live show I, like most people I imagine, gave no further thought to winning so it was a great surprise when I received a telephone call from The Belgrade. This proves that anyone can win as long as you enter. Next time it could be you. I feel it is really important to support The Belgrade Theatre as it is a wonderful amenity for the city of Coventry.”

Thank you so much for Playing Your Part Brian!

You can Play Your Part by entering our lottery, or setting up a standing order by downloading a form.

The refurbishment of our Main Stage has begun, you can read about it here, and we have raised just over £150,000 of our £600,000 target – so a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the project so far.

The Belgrade Theatre Trust (Coventry) Ltd is a registered charity (No 219163) that welcomes over 160,000 people to over 500 shows each year.
All the money given, raised or earned is not distributed as profit, but kept and reinvested back in to our work.